whats for lunch

Last night's leftover tuna pasta bake with philly light, yummy! xx

on nights on a red day so having - 1 brown roll(HEB) stuffed loads of tinned mackerel(1 tbsp light salad cream), packet of velvet crunch = 4 syns, 6 crab sticks, 3 baby bell lights(HEA) and loads of frozen summer berries mixed in a muller light yogurt! good times!

We're having bacon, mushroom, pepper and tomato quiche with carrot chips.

I have the last portion of home made veg soup
Cauli, carrot, onion, celery and potato all blended up with fresh parsley. It's quite lovely!

Homemade parsnip, leek and turnip soup with a mixed salad with a HEx A portion of feta cheese, and balsamic vinegar! With a sainsburys low fat yoghurt for afters...mmmm...only 4 hours to go :D!

Leftover Ratatuille. It'll be edible... i suppose haha

Lol! If you're not fussed on it hun why don't you blitz it up with a bit of extra passata and turn it into a soup? You could always add some additional flavourings to it then! xx

Newbie needing some lunch inspiration

Firstly hello! have just joined up today after starting sw last week.

i am just wondering if anyone would like to share what they are having/ have had for lunch. dinners and breakfasts i have no probs with but as im not a big fan of soup i am struggling to think of lunch dishes.

hope i've posted this in the right section!
Many thanks
x

Re: Newbie needing some lunch inspiration

Hi there,

I've been having ryvita crisp breads either syned or as my healthy extra B with laughing cow cheese, either ham or chicken and a small salad.

You could make tomato pasta to take for lunch, couscous, salads etc.

Hope that helps.

Back