whats for lunch

I'm determined to have something much yummier tomorrow, today's lunch was just disappointing and I ate it because I was hungry :(
It was syn free, but thats not the point!
Just need some motivation to cook something tonight.

Depends whether you work or have lunch at home. If you work do you have access to a microwave/fridge or anything?

I'm quite dull - I have no cooking facilities at work nor a wish to use the microwave (shared by zillions and pretty dirty!).

My daily routine consist of a sandwich, usually, corned beef, chicken, boiled egg or ham - 2 slices of HEB small wholemeal or ocassionally 3 slices of WW Danish brown. Plenty of fruit though;)

On days off work when I have more time, it is usually anything from a chicken salad, or a full Sunday roast inc my own yorkshires etc. (all done SW style). Occasionally I have batches of chilli, chicken casserole and vegetable soup - much better in the cold weather.

My recent liking has been for omelettes! 3 or 4 egg (they're all free) and depending on mood either low fat cheddar, prawns/shrimps or onions, mushroom, peppers. - very quick and very tasty. Just remember to fill the plate with superfree:)

Steve

Homemade parnsip, leek and potato soup, with a mixed salad and some beans which I need to use (haha!)

Trying to keep my days under 5 sysns, so I have some leftover for the evening / can have a drink at the weekend!

Much better food day for me today! I've had a couple of cold sausages and hard boiled eggs for a "brekky" snack and for lunch I've got pasta and light cheese triangles (going to microwave it to hopefully melt it for cheesy pasta) and a big tub of ham salad!

at work so todays dinner on red is h/m veggy soup went a bit made with the chilli flakes lol

as for yesterdays dinner - - went to the xmas market in manchester and managed to stay away from all the naughtyness!!!! well almost! had extra easy day and opted for the lancs hotpot was nice and free(i hope)but not worth £4.50! also had a glass of mulled wine and thats your lot, well done me!!!!! counted it as 15 syns to be on the safe side not checked syn value of mulled wine cos i don't know what was actually in it!

Re: whats for lunch tomorrow??..

Tuna fishcakes and salad

I've found you need a really good non-stick pan - but then again that seems to be the case for anything fry-lighted!!

I got mine for 99p from ikea, nothing sticks at all. Best 99p I've spent in a long time!

I think mines from Ikea too - got it about 6 years ago and it's still going strong.
Clearly Ikea's the place to go for pans ! :D

Back