whats for lunch

Pasta salad for me today with smoked salmon, spinach, yellow pepper & red onion. Dressing made from Extra light Tesco Garlic & Herb soft cheese (1.5syns per 28g) and some Total 0%

Leftover fish pie from Sunday for me

Left over quorn and veg pasta bake! nom...

I've got asda chick pea dahl and one of those microwave rice pouches.

Didnt have any leftovers from last night and was in a rush this morning!

Re: whats for lunch tomorrow??..

tin of sliced carrots, chopped tomatoes and beans chicken stock and some pickled onions heated up then blitzed x really yum and full of fibre x

My leftover fishpie smelt a bit suspect so made a bit of a concoction to put on a jacket potato.

Sauteed leek, mushrooms & spinach, mixed in with 28g Tesco EL Garlic & herb soft cheese (1.5syns), some Total 0% and some strips of smoked salmon.
Yum!

I let them cool slightly before adding the Total, then reheated gently before topping my potato.
Good job I was home and had the option to make something else really... would have been very hungry if I was at work!

I had leftover lentil, garlic & butternut squash stew :eating:

tin of sliced carrots, chopped tomatoes and beans chicken stock and some pickled onions heated up then blitzed x really yum and full of fibre x

Ignore my other post....i never saw this one lol,omg pickled onions never thought to use them and cheap as chips, love it great idea thanks :D

Back