whats for lunch

packet pasta with mushrooms and onions. I already have the pasta in my food flask so just need to fry the onions and mushrooms when the tesco man gets here with them.

Low fat super noodles unfortunately! But its my last day at work and I really couldnt be bothered this morning! I'm just going to try to avoid the cakes I've bought in for everyone D: aaarrgggh!

I'm making this - posted by miss emmajane in the Food pics thread

IMG_4293.jpg

Baked Squash recipe from the Asda mag adapted to be SW friendly :D

- Cut squash in half, deseed and bake in oven for one hour
- Wilt spinach and sauté some onion - put together and add three tbsp of quark and 3/4 of cheese (healthy extra, I used 42g of Cathedral City light) and mix together to form mixture.
- Once squash has baked for the hour add mixture and sprinkle the rest of the cheese on top
- Bake for a further fifteen/twenty minutes

Sorry they were yucky... I'm not a big fan of instant noodles anyway, I tend to make them from scratch, and make my own sauce and they can be put in a food flask if going out.

Egg salad, was yum (2.5 syns for light mayo).
Image0174.jpg

God thats looks amazing, eggs and salad cream yummy!

Ohhh I totally forgot about salad cream, that would be yummy! Thanks for reminding me to buy a bottle xx

My noodles were horrible! Has anyone else tried the "syn free" super noodles?

I usually cook half a pack in a saucepan with some frozen carrots, sliced green beans and sweetcorn and then add some soy sauce/chilli afterwards, I agree they're really yucky on their own!

Today I've had pasta with a homemade mushroom and wine sauce (1 syn for wine) and had it with 5 cauliflower florets on the side for my third of the plate super free lol!

today we had a lovely tummy busting syn free spagetti carbonara that my lovely hubby made.

Ive had mackrel n rice today followed by a banana, it was lovely

Well I kinda missed breakfast so made up for it by having a huge tasty lunch - 2 egg omelette filled with mushrooms, chorizo (2.5syns) and HEXA cheese, served with SW chips yum!

Back