whats for lunch

Lunch was pasta salad, with tomatoes, cucumber, and egg

Re: whats for lunch tomorrow??..

We're having brunch- bacon, quorn sausages ( normal ones for skinny hubbie), eggs, mushrooms, baked beans, grilled tomatoes, sautee potatoes, and maybe some ww bread as HE. plus lashings of ketchup AND brown sauce. Can't wait x

I'll be having brunch too.
Bacon, low fat sausages, eggs, mushrooms, possibly a hash brown (does anyone know the syns for the mccain frozen ones?) and 2 bits of HEb toast :D

elb4160 said:
I'll be having brunch too.
Bacon, low fat sausages, eggs, mushrooms, possibly a hash brown (does anyone know the syns for the mccain frozen ones?) and 2 bits of HEb toast :D

I don't know but you can make great free ones by grating up potatoes and onion. Squeeze all the juice from the potatoes and make them into little patties and fry with frylight

I'm going to try and make a cross between a tart and a pizza using filo pastry today filled with passata, roast veg and mozzarella with herbs. Yummy!

I found my food directory in the end, 4.5 syns on EE for 100g uncooked hashbrowns which turned out to be 2! I think it was 9.5 syns on red if anyone was wondering.

Iv made the chunky minestrone soup from the bag of the 7days to success EE booklet in ur pack- but used left over chicken from todays roast rather than ham!

I'm having the chicken chilli soup from the SW website.. OMG it's gorgeous I'm so excited lol also will be having a mullerlight and an apple

Back