whats for lunch

I've made a vegetable soup tonight - sweated carrot, onion, leek, swede, parsnip and sweet potato in fry light, added some water to prevent sticking. Then some dried thyme, 2 pints of veg stock and 3 bay leaves, simmer for 20 mins then blend half only which gives a creamy consistency without the cream.

Warming, free and light as tomorrows weigh in day so a light lunch will be had lol.

Tomorrows lunch is leftover chilli, rice, carrots and swede :) Microwaved at work and eaten at my desk unfortunately! But yummy all the same.

With a lack of fresh food in the house after going away for a couple of days... I had a jacket potato, topped with a tin of co-op ratatouille for 2 syns. Was really tasty actually so would recommend it.

5.7 miles! Nice one!
Yes but on the roads so poor joints feeling it now lol.

Back to work so tomorrow's lunch will be salmon sandwich (400g wholemeal - 2 slices) and supplemented by banana, 2x satsuma & a pear! - might push the boat out and add Walker light crisps or a two-fingered kit-kat. What a rebel!;)

Todays lunch after weigh in was 4 slices of roast ham and 4 eggs scrambled(on a red day) Tomoz dinner will be a pasta and sauce(green day)so don't have to worry about 1/3 superfree!!! ha ha

Today I've got some syn free beef chilli ready to warm in the microwave

No idea, I did have a tin of spag hoops and toast but I kind of ate it for breakfast when I got to work because I was starving!

I'll need a quick lunch tomorrow so it will likely be a tomato mugshot with some hot sauce stirred in, some fruit, and then a yoghurt.

JAM21 said:
Hi Sarah - will post the recipe tomorrow for you - I'm making another batch tonight as hubby (also doing SW) has just told me that he's finished off the batch I made last night (and loved it). It was so nice that I think I'm going to use it as a base for my starter on Christmas Day!

Has anyone got a nice recipe for sw chilli? I love my chilli but can't seem to get it right...

B x

corned beef sandwich, banana, 2x satsumas, pear and Muller light Strawberry yoghurt.

Wonder I don't get bored, but by 1pm after a 6.45am breakfaxt anything is welcome lol.

Steve

Leftover cottage pie and veg today! I've finally got my bum in gear and brought lunch with me rather than the dreaded canteen food!
I and henceforth BANNED from the land of the canteen haha

Back