whats for lunch

Beans on toast, banana, clementine & a mandarin mullerlight for me today.

I made a bacon & leek risotto last night (free on EE), and I was hoping to have leftovers today, but my husband loved it so much he had seconds! :D

Syn free beef chilli for me

Sweet potato and red onion soup sounds really nice!

I'm having curried BNS and swede soup again. Getting a bit sick of it now, but it is nice to have something warming :)

Today I've got a piri piri chicken ready meal. Not sure how many syns though but I've been totally off plan this week, well mostly...

I went down to the canteen (I know... you thought I was banned - if you read my diary anyway haha) and got a salad to go with my awful ready meal. I ended up just eating the chicken from the RM and then had the salad instead, so that's much better on the syn front!

roast lamp steaks (all fat removed) with roasted meditaranian veges (frylight) mmmmmmmmmmmmm i can smell it cooking.:D

Well the veg soup has gone in the freezer for the weeks meals so that's out... I might have some weetabix to keep me going while I'm cleaning until I can think of something more interesting later

Made a big pot of vegetable biryani and added some boiled eggs. Gives 3 decent portions for lunches this week. Can't wait for lunch time!

We've just been down for our xmas dinner in the canteen. It wasnt too naughty, but it definitely wasnt SW friendly! And it wasnt all that nice either :( but there we go!

Eek I had a lunchtime buffet in work... I won't even start to tell you what it included. Although I didn't have too much - it was still probably about 2 days worth of syns!

Hehe, this is were this thread gets naughty being the festive season! I had a brunch today. bacon and eggs.. and all that shizzle..
tomorrow i have TWO xmas meals. OMG

Today I had syn free spag Bol with a sprinkling of Parmesan. First proper meal I've had since Thursday as I've been bedridden with flu

Back