whats for lunch

Wholemeal pitta bread (HB) filled with chopped boiled egg, 1 quorn sauasage, chopped salad and tsp salad cream

I have a HUGE superfree salad, some sweet chilli dipping sauce (syn) - I have started to mix this with a little vinegar and use as salad dressing, it's great!
And lots of prawns... when I say a lot I mean I have brought one of those 2 for £5 packs to work with me!
This is my attempt at a red day lunch :p

Spaghetti on toast, 2 laughing cow triangles, cherries. Then nothing else to eat or drink until weigh in tonight!!

Mm soundd good! Good luck tonight, my wi too! :eek: x

Roasted quorn slices, salad, chunky pasta soup :)

I have a HUGE superfree salad, some sweet chilli dipping sauce (syn) - I have started to mix this with a little vinegar and use as salad dressing, it's great!

That's a great idea, what is the syn value of the sweet chilli sauce?

I had buttercut squash soup again and a small tuna salad, with a half tin of tuna and a small leftover potato cut up and mixed in - lots of salady veg. Then a banana and satsuma.

I ended up doing the recipe in the new supercharged book......
Whisk 6 eggs, mix with half a tin of beans and cook on Hob then put in the oven to brown.
It was lovely but I cut into 4 squares and have just had a munch and it's even better cold! X

That's a great idea, what is the syn value of the sweet chilli sauce?

I had buttercut squash soup again and a small tuna salad, with a half tin of tuna and a small leftover potato cut up and mixed in - lots of salady veg. Then a banana and satsuma.

1.5 per 1 level tbsp on all plans hun x

Fatty_no_more said:
Mmmmmmmmmm yum yum. X

It really was! X hope ur lunch was good x

Today was a very late lunch, as had a funeral to go to, and didnt want any buffet. So had 3 wholemeal crackerbread(half a HEb) with ham, cottage cheese and cucumber & an apple.

Tommorow, I have took some french onion soup out of the freezer, got some bacon too, maybe bacon sarnie for breakfast tommorow. yumm!

Helen x

Today's lunch was awful as it was catered but yesterday I had a ham and cheese toastie in my good old sandwich toaster (yum!) and tomorrow i'm going to have a portion of my home made broccoli and cheddar soup, sooo good :) (just boiled broccoli, 1 knorr chicken stock pot in the leftover broccoli water to use all the nutrients, and 28g cheddar whizzed up, made 3 portions).

Back