whats for lunch

I didnt wake up till quite late, so skipped breakkie and went straight to lunchings! 2 soft boiled eggs, 2 slices of ww wholemeal toast.

I'll munch on some fruit at some point, need to wake up first. lol :)

Roast beef dinner with the family with sw roast potatoes and parsnips, potatoes, carrots, and broccoli - MMMMM

I had spaghetti with chargrilled chicken in a tomato sauce with mushrooms and yellow peppers thrown in. Was yummy!

had a cup of homemade veg soup and 1 brown roll(heb) with medium rare beef slices and mustard omg its lush( beef from morrisons deli counter)

Today I have a salad consisting of mixed leaves, cucumber, pepper, spring onion and cherry toms. Topped with Ainsley Harriott Mushroom cous cous mixed with some butterbeans.
Counting 1.5syns for a half a pack of cous cous (whole pack is 2.5)

AinsleyHarriet roasted veg cous cous with mixed salad (7 syns for couscous as i'm on a red day and eating the whole pack:eek:)

Ive just Had : Jacket potato topped with left over bolognese i made last night, Large salad, tomato, cucumber,spriing onion and Cottage cheese. Feel very satsified , but eating some blueberries,strawberries and grapes.

What a great thread!

I always struggle with lunch ideas (well and breakfast as i'm not a morning person - guess which thread I'm heading to next :p )

Today I had a jacket potato with canned spaghetti with an extra light laughing cow mixed in (1 syn I believe?) and a large salad. YUM YUM!

I had Pastrami & basic salad (lettuce, cucumber & tomatoes) and an apple ( I have to do the best with what we are served at work, so ducked out of the chicken curry or stew, as I can't control how they are prepared) and their 'chefs salads' today were all covered in gunk :)

im having chicken and mushroom pasta in sauce with my hexa cheese melted in and 2 slices chicken and stuffing chopped up in it

I had 2 scrambled eggs, 2 wholemeal toasts (2HB) and lots and lots of salad on the side. Yum yum!

i did some batch cooking last week so its been a great week being able to just get lunch out the freezer for work....
Tomorrow I have potato & spinach bake topped with 2 slices of low low cheese (HEA)
xxx

Back