whats for lunch

Today's menu is salad an a mug shot with apples and grapes, washed down with copious amounts of water! Yesterday I was soooo thirsty but didn't realise until the ed of the day, so all day I was stuffing my face in an effort to satisfy my "hunger" :-(

A rice salad.
Leftover rice from last night mixed with grated carrot, red onion, pepper, cucumber, tomatoes, chopped apple and chopped mandarins. With a dressing made from sesame oil, olive oil and soy sauce - 2 syns for my portion (hubby had most of it!)

Pasta Salad - strips of left over smoked salmon, pasta, watercress, cucumber, cherry toms, raddish, pepper and red onion. Will add some extra light mayo, black pepper and lemon juice just before eating. Yum!

Starving (what are you having for lunch)

What is everyone having for lunch today?

Ive got home made egg fried rice with peas and veg in it i cannot wait im starving :D

Heinz Baked Beans n Sausages:)

I have just had a fantastic- if a little early - lunch. I chopped up some quorn sausages and mixed them with a tin of heinz beans and popped it in the microwave. So simple and yummy yummy yummy:)
Prob been done before but a whole new lunch for me woo hoo x x

I have just had a fantastic- if a little early - lunch. I chopped up some quorn sausages and mixed them with a tin of heinz beans and popped it in the microwave. So simple and yummy yummy yummy:)
Prob been done before but a whole new lunch for me woo hoo x x

Oooh! What a fab idea! Could also do this for breakfast. Thank you!

MissHP - soup sounds yummy, was thinking of doing a lentil, quorn sausage cassoulet type thing - but I like the soup idea, as JAM21 has posted, a recipe would be nice :)

I've the last of my big tub of jellied eels to finish, so that's lunch today - so going red

Prob not the place to post this but I can't find the recipe for speed soup! Can anyone offer a link to the proper thread?

I'm going to have HM Lemon chicken and rice soup. Made it the other day and it's gorgeous, taste is quite reminiscent of heinz cream of chicken but with added zing. And completely syn free. Serving it with green veg.

mugshot,yogurt,an apple.some pineapple.......a picky lunch for me today :)

Back