whats for lunch

Seafood salad - prawns, mussels, squid rings, lettuce, cucumber, tomatoes, peppers, pickles, jalapeño peppers, red onion, lemon juice, salt, pepper! Yum!

Im now only just having my lunch..........at 4pm! of stir fry veggies ( carrot, onion, mange tout, baby corn) Quorn steak strips and some rice and noodles all mixed in. tis yummy :)

Red day: role (he) with laughing cow (he) and smoked salmon, carrot sticks, mueller light yoghurt

I am working from home today so have made some butternut squash and chilli soup which I am having with wholemeal bread (HEB) and a yogurt.

just ate with hubby before he goes off to work.
had quorn sausages,mash,swede,carrot and green beans.....and some syn free gravy made with bovril,and onions!
yum! yum!

Just sat at my desk eating a luverly ham and egg salad.

Sweet potato jackets with tuna & sweetcorn mayo (1syn for 2 tbsps of lighter than light mayo) with a big salad of spinach, watercress, rocket, salad onions, tomato, cucumber, Kraft light french dressing (syn free), beetroot and picked onions.

Had WW yog for dessert, yum!

Homemade leek and potato soup, muller light and a banana. Afternoon snack is Alpen light before the gym this evening.

I've just had 4 rolls of ham side salad 14g cheese as my hea as I've had a cup of tea this morning and I had two small potatoes with two folk full of coleslaw not sure how many syns they were - as I only started
Again yesterday and I don't do the shop till Thursday x

Home made Super Speed Soup - the usual :D

My 'desk picnic' today was homemade leek and potato soup, some sliced turkey, a WW yogurt and an apple, with another apple and a pear for afternoon munchies!

My lunch today was a jacket potato with chilli (going to allow 5 syns as was from the canteen but not overly bad + didn’t have much) with a side salad of lettuce, grated carrot, cucumber, sweetcorn and red pepper.

Back