whats for lunch

In a very weak moment i deceided that I would have singapore noodles and egg foo yung from teh chinese over the road from our office. the bloody place is shut! I'm now having scrambled egg with mushrooms and super noodles. Almost the same and probably a lot healthier as its all microwaved :eek:)

For lunch I cooked my own tomato.. ratetullio (however you spell it lol!) type sauce with pasta. Cooked off some onion, garlic and mushrooms in a pan with frylight added some chopped courgette and chunks of yellow pepper and added some passata and chilli powder an left to simmer whilst cooking the pasta. The put in 2 light laughing cow triangles as already used my HEXa.. so was 3 syns in total. Plus im stuffed lol

This seems really lazy in comparison with what everyone else has cooked...

WW Hearty Vegetable Broth (HEXb). And it was lovely!! lol

Lots of fruit on my desk to eat... i'll munch on that this afternoon. Full at the moment tho!!

Oh, and I did have a Welsh cake when I went out lunchtime... i synned it at 6. (Getting in some practice for St David's Day next week - any excuse! lol)

Lx

I've not made any speed soup yet - does it really make a difference when compared to other homemade soups ?
It seems to make a difference i had it most of last week and lost 4lb. it really is delicious and so filling.

Bacon sarnie for me :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Mushrooms and Cheese (28g HEA) on toast (sml sl wholemeal HE B), with a side of tomatoes.

My lunch/breakfast (only just got up as I'm home poorly from work) will be a bacon sarnie with a couple of sliced tomatoes in it (instead of ketchup) HEb for 2 slices of WM bread

Baked Potato with ww tuna in a thousand island dressing (looked like cat food, but tasted nice)
Few slices of turkey and beef, and an apple :) x

Super speed soup for the 3rd day running!!! My hubby just gonna have to put up with the wind!! He he as a need a good weight loss this week !! Lol

Just had 2 mini quiches made with quark instead of cottage cheese (highly recommend!), which had bacon, spring onion & mushroom in. Served with aside salad - lettuce, tomatoes, onion, pepper. Delish.
Mullerlight Banana & custard for pud..

Beans on toast which were lovely! Cherries and an activia snackpot for pudding!

Having a hungry day today and not really prepared for it

I tend to stick to the same lunch during the week... massive baked potatoe, lashings of baked beans and lots of lettuce, tomato and cucumber.

This fills me up, I get my potatoe fix (I could live on them alone!) and I know it's all free!

and I've got my curly curly in my bag ready for dessert!

:)

Speed soup..........AGAIN!

Change of plan, after spending an hour and a half cleaning the bathroom (thank you very much to the cat for deciding to ignore her litter tray :mad::mad::mad:)
I've just put some sausages in the oven and a tin of beans in the microwave. Going to have some tomatoes and mushrooms as my third superfree and 2 bits of toast as HEb. :)

I had gammon steak with mushrooms, plum tomatoes with an egg and half a can of spagetti hoops (daughter had the other half on a jacket potato)

Back