whats for lunch

I had sw quiche, 3 eggs, 2 laughing cow light, milk, onion, broccoli all mixed up and shoved in the oven. Served with spinach and salad - all syn free....yummmmm xx

Superspeed soup with pasta...yum! And have just finished a microwave choc alpen bar. Whoever thought to do that is a legend!

Red day for me:

Hugge salad with homemade salmon & broccoli quiche! (2 eggs, onion, v.low fat cottage cheese, salmon & broccoli, whizzed together and put in oven for 30 minutes, popped in a tuperwear and ready for work today :D

Had some superspeed soup and 2 slices nimble with laughing cow. A mullerlight and a coke zero!

Delicious homemade vegetable soup with a small slice of wholemeal bread with a pear to follow.

I just had a 3 egg omlette with a whole red onion and 2 LC light triangles followed by 3 pagan krisprolls with 2 LC light trianlges and marmite. oh a a peach activia snackpot! nom nom nom!

today we had

Wholemeal roll (HEB)
h/m Salmon pate – tin of pink salmon, slice of smoked salmon, spring onion, malt vinegar, gherkin, 1 tbsp red cal salad cream (1)
lettuce, tomatoes, beetroot and carrot salad with balsamic vinegar

the roll is a long one which weighs 60g so I just left a big bite of bottom end on my plate!

mango....mmm its mango season here, and we have a tree full ripening, can't wait!!

Last edited:
been offline a couple of days :-(

Friday : Green wm pasta, with 0% Greek, herbs and lemon juice dressing, hard boiled eggs, and salad of lettuce, cue, tom & radishes

Today : Red although neutral so far
poached eggs on l/cow toast, mango mixed into 0% Greek

I had a "neutral" breaky as I went out with a friend. Settled for a Mixed Grill (red day) with mushrooms and asked the waitress to leave the fries off (so not to tempt me). Was really lovely!

I just had jacket potato with beans today!

Tomorrow I'm going to try something different for lunch!! I picked up a packet of 'Schwartz for veg mix for Stuffed Butternut Squash' the other day! The recipe involves a butternut squash (strange that!!) halved, deseeded and roasted, then the inner flesh scooped out and mixed in a bowl with the sachet contents, finely chopped red onion, halved cherry tomatoes and cubed feta cheese, BNS halves refilled then returned to oven for 25 mins! Sounds delish! The sachet is 3.5 syns and the feta cheese (42g per half BNS) would be a HEXa. So the total for 1 half (served with some salad or other veg) would be 2 syns plus HEXa.X

Funcurls that sound yum - I love feta cheese & BNS - I'll be looking out for spice mix :D

Today we going to wetherspoons for lunch so going for the 5 bean chilli, yellow rice with nachos & drinking diet coke so only using 4.5 syns :D :D :D

im going to have the same as i had yesterday....really enjoyed it and as im doing a red day again and have ham to use its suitable!
so salad with ham,2 hard boiled eggs,cherry tomatoes and pickled onions.

Back