whats for lunch

Just had jacket spud with homemade coleslaw and salad with pickled onions, raspberry and mint beetroot (wow!) And some olives. Haven't enjoyed lunch so much for ever! Scrum!

i had beef and tomato roll and then made 1/2 syn roularde for afters but forgot to put the baking powder in so does that make it syn free? brill!!

cathiexx;)xx

Debridger said:
Hi Cathie, my C made that for last meeting, and she also made without the baking powder so deemed it syn free too

Hi is there any chance you could post the recipe that sounds great! I could do with something low syn/syn free to take to class on Wednesday apparently we're having a party and people need to bring things!! Thanks x

Just had jacket spud with homemade coleslaw and salad with pickled onions, raspberry and mint beetroot (wow!) And some olives. Haven't enjoyed lunch so much for ever! Scrum!

Hi, was the mint beetroot the Asda one? If so, I can vouch for how yummy that is..XX

My lunch was Batchelors beef rice with steamed veg and 2 mini babybels stirred in - a very messy affair (see pic) but tasted lush! :D

Attachments

• dinner.jpg
    dinner.jpg
    73 KB · Views: 125
A bowl of spaghetti in tomato sauce and a muller. Only had 2 dairylea for breakfast too so need to feed up tonight lol.

funcurls said:
Hi, was the mint beetroot the Asda one? If so, I can vouch for how yummy that is..XX

It is yes. Never had it before, normally get the black pepper and juniper one from Morrisons.

Todays lunch was a massive salad and a tin of pilchards in tomato sauce followed by ww yogurt

hi vanwoodle, ive heard about this mint beetroot in asda, can i ask please whereabouts do i need to look, is it a chiller item. thanks

pebbles67 said:
hi vanwoodle, ive heard about this mint beetroot in asda, can i ask please whereabouts do i need to look, is it a chiller item. thanks

Hi! In my Asda its in the end cap where the cucumbers and spring onions are. It's not cheap...1.16 a packet (small!) if I remember rightly but its lovely for a treat. Enjoy!

Another red day so today it's 'roasted' butternut squash, salad & leftover sw Donner kebab - yum!

Back