whats for lunch

Katerpillar said:
Looks lovely hun - love seeing other people's piccies! :D

Thanks! I've only just discovered this thread. I've seen that what's for tea one but lunches is usually my hardest one, particularly if I'm out and about

Im having brunch, Im off work today because Im soo poorly. Im having Eggy Bread, Mushrooms and Beans! Nom Nom

I've got chilli bean soup - which is almost toooo chilli lol, but I got some nat yog to cool it down a bit, also got an apple, kiwi and a clementine and a harvest morn bar for half a HEB

i got some elmwood hot and spicy chicken chunks (free on ee and red) from the co-op and put it in a co-op wholemeal pitta with salad

v nice

cathie xx

Homemade veg soup, 2 slices of WM bread and 1 Babyel Light

Attachments

• Veg Soup.JPG
    Veg Soup.JPG
    394.6 KB · Views: 126
I had pasta, quorn sausages, beansprouts and peas :)

I just found Pagen Crisp-rolls - LOVE! So had 3 of them with 2 bits of bacon, beans, a cheese triangle and salad xx

2 packs of M&S marinated praws with sweet chilli dip (1 syn per pack) and side salad, ww yogurt and a banana

Red day & having a fishy week so cooked seafood marinara with salad & asparagus - it was awful! So had a fruit salad & mullerlight yoghurt :(

Today will be stagg chilli less then 5% fat 1/2 can 3syns with cous cous and toms and cucumber on side. Split it into two portions so will have the same tomo!

Back