whats for lunch

I had spicy chicken and salad sandwich, muller lite and a pot of cucumber:D

today i am having ham,onion,pepper and mushroom omellette with a large salad(lettuce,toms,cucumber,grated carrott,sweetcorn,radishes).

I am at uni today, so will either be sushi or a jacket potato. I might just have a large salad though... Mmmm

I actually remembered to bring my lunch into work today - Yay!
Egg mayo with sweetcorn on Ryvita Sweet Onion crispbreads, and an apple. Yummy.

Im having Ham salad, I love salads, but they taste even better when the sun is shining! x

I had salmon with salad leaves and mixed beans and a muller light and two plums to follow.

I went out shopping at lunch time and got a boots sushi pack - yummy (only 5 syns I calculated) usually I bring lunch in but didnt get round to it this morning
SM

Home made tomato soup and 2 slices WW Danish Brown Bread - Enjoyed it soo much, it was Yummy!

Had homemade pea & mint soup and going to have a fruit salad with mullerlight later - upping my fruit & veg intake this week x

My boss had a bit of a do lunchtime for his 60th..... so, I had beef, ham, salmon, prawns & chicken, and grazed on the salad platter, and ignored all the ever so yummy looking, but fiendish stuff and swigged diet coke and avoided the beer and wine.

Ham,mushroom,onion omelette with sw chips :) x

Back