whats for lunch

Am having 2 lunches today coz we are going out and dinner won't be till 10pm ish so early afternoon a bowl of homemade pea & mint soup and later 3pm ish going to have a Spanish omelette with plenty superfree veg x

couscous and ham, with plums, banana and orange..
I took it on my walk as a packed lunch along with a flask of hot water for coffee and the couscous..
I turned back early though because my feet were starting to get sore.

Batchelor's wholemeal creamy tomato pasta, handful grapes & a blood orange (which was the nicest orange I've had in ages!!)

I had a nice big salad with mixed leaves, cucumber, cherry tomatoes, olives (1 syn) and chopped ham and beef, with a few gherkins on the side.

I made a batch of spiced leek, potato and coriander soup for next weeks lunches, so had a bowl of that. And, if I may say so myself, its blumming amazing!!!

Prawn biryani (EE cookbook) was proper nice last time - am substituting the green beans for broccoli & mange-tout coz I haven't been shopping yet lol :) x

Roast Beef, new potatoes, carrots, broccoli and 3 yorkshire puddings (2 syns each)

same as I always have..
Roast chicken breast, roast potatos, white cabbage, savoy cabbage, leeks and peas ( for a change.. :) ) with some gravy ( 2 syns )..

2 boiled eggs mixed with elf Mayo (0.5 syn), paprika, slice ww bread (half hex) with beans on top and a spinach and carrot salad - washed down with a 3 mint tea xx

Back