whats for lunch

Despite it be a lovely day outside, I reheated a bowl of left over stew....was very tasty though! :)

018.jpg

My lunch today :D

Basa fillet, with breadcrumb and herb topping with roast cherry tomatos and sliced courgettes.

Made it following the recipe in the SW Mag of 'Roast Cod with a Herb Crust' but changed the cod to the basa. It was lovely, although I did forget to have my grean beans with it, and don't think I should have bothered with the crust as it didn't really add anything to it.

Red day, same as yesterday spicy thai bites, sw cheese coleslaw (HE A) & 1 syn for elf mayo, green salad and ww yogurt

I had ham, sardines in tomato sauce and tuna with a simple salad of iceburg lettuce, tomatoes, cucumber and grated carrots, and a pear for something sweet, and I just remembered that I have a shape zero in the fridge, so gonna get that now!!

Last edited:
Salmon & boiled egg salad, made with rocket, cucumber, tomato, onion, beetroot, pepper, baby avocado (5s), then dressed with lemon juice, salt & pepper. Divine!
Have got a pear, some red grapes and strawberries to take me thru the afternoon.

Red Day!
Two Chicken seasoned chicken breasts cooked with super free tomatoes, onions, peppers and some garden peas (HEB)

nomnom! x

Salmon salad with soy dressing. Was lush.

SW chips, baked beans and quorn southern burgers.

Im on a mission to eat something different every day this week, and this post has given me some fab ideas. Thanks guys xx

For lunch today, I had pasta, FF cottage cheese, cucumber, pepper and onion, followed by an apple and a pear.

Back