whats for lunch

I had the quorn stir fry. Twas yummy!

I had same a yesterday - mackerel in tomato sauce, new potatoes, hard boiled egg & salad :)

Roast beef with roast potatoes made with frylight, carrots, broccoli and cauliflower

Left over jacket spuds scooped out flesh heated and mixed with cottage cheese and baked with half plate filled with:
Rocket, basil, tomatoes,red pepper , cucumber and 1 tbsp of vinaigrette
Feels like a feast!

that sounds delicious. i love jackets.
can you do that with philli light too.

Potato and dill soup (1.5 - 2 syns) and then some fruit for afters.

Im having beans on toast (HEB) with Cheese (HEA), might have a bit of tomato sauce on top! x

i had a huge plate of watercress peppers, tomato, spring onion , quorn turkey slices and a poached egg on top, light mayo synned of course and a sprinkle of aromat seasoning .it was very tasty but so was the hifi choc deluxe chaser!

Shirleen said:
I've had left over Chicken leg with pickled cucumbers and onions!

I haven't had pickled cucumber & onions in years but will definitely be now x

jacket potato with 42g cathedral light cheddar with tin of spagetti hoops. Followed by silken tofu mixed with sweetner and choc orange sweetner

Leftover chicken curry packed with veg and 2 scan bran and laughing cow to dip in xx

I had a 57g wholemeal wrap with 2 quorn sausages and mixed salad inside with kraft herb and garlic low salad dressing. It was ok, not keen on the quorn sausages, 1st time i ever tried them today. Had a pink lady apple for after.

Back