whats for lunch

Debridger said:
slabbers??

Or slavers is another term one might use!! Lol

Jacket spud, light choices, extra light soft cheese, green leaf salad and a couple of slices of thin ham. and then i have some light choices natural yoghurt which has a chocolate option sprinkled in it.xx

I've got a massive 2kg bag of carrots to use up. Going to make carrot and coriander soup for lunch, yum!

Kieragh, thanks for the compliment, and both you and Ro1s1n for the education

Today was leftover, leftover soup - odd half tins of this and that; b/beans, mushy peas, tomatoes etc
and quorn spaghetti bolognaise with salad late lunch/early dinner as I'm off to the airport straight after WI this evening

I had a quorn bacon roll and some grapes. I had to grill my bacon in toasty bags in the toaster cos I've no cooker as my kitchen is being done, came out nice too.

Claracluck9 said:
Mug shot crackerbread and grilled pepper Philly but just realised it's a hex b not hex a! X

:confused: why is it an HExB? Am only a few weeks in on SW so still finding my feet x

Hello Funky Monkey, Philidelphia does not have enough calcium to count as a HexA like most other cheeses do. It is however a source of protein so you can choose it as a HexB on a Green day only. 57g of Philidelphia light = 1 HexB. You can have 71g I think of the extra light :)

hi, i'm hsving veggie curry

prawnchopSuey said:
Hello Funky Monkey, Philidelphia does not have enough calcium to count as a HexA like most other cheeses do. It is however a source of protein so you can choose it as a HexB on a Green day only. 57g of Philidelphia light = 1 HexB. You can have 71g I think of the extra light :)

Right I wouldn't have realised! Thankyou x x

Slice of ww toast topped with 2 boiled eggs mixed with elf mayo (1 syn), 2 laughing cow light, beans and a big rocket and beetroot salad xx

Back