whats for lunch

Just a baked potato and beans w/ salad..

Worried about portion size as I'm not losing v. well :(

Attachments

• image-1359155500.jpg
    image-1359155500.jpg
    54.4 KB · Views: 87
M&S marinated prawns with sweet chilli sauce and a side salad, followed by fresh mango and a ww yogurt

Quorn fillets with paprika , salad and pasta n sauce :)

Just a baked potato and beans w/ salad..

Worried about portion size as I'm not losing v. well :(

Hi Befanwi, I think you are losing very well - a stone off since January is excellent, especially when you don't have lots to lose :)

As for portion size, eat until you are satisfied, that's the rules, don't get hung up on whether it's too much or too little - we're supposed be losing our issues with food, not giving ourselves new ones ;)

prawnchopSuey said:
Hi Befanwi, I think you are losing very well - a stone off since January is excellent, especially when you don't have lots to lose :)

As for portion size, eat until you are satisfied, that's the rules, don't get hung up on whether it's too much or too little - we're supposed be losing our issues with food, not giving ourselves new ones ;)

Thanks.. I suppose you're right, I just don't trust myself to know when I'm full..

I feel like my body knew I was losing faith 'cos it's given my a 3lbs loss so I must have done something right this week as it's my biggest loss..

X

Trying the gammon n egg loaf out of the new mag,serving with vlf cottage cheese , 2 plums 1 apple and a muller light yogurt for afters

Tom and Herb Mugshot, cheese and tom SW Quiche, and a bit of ham, followed by pear/melon/banana mix and black earl grey tea I am trying to get used too!

Oh the gammon and egg loaf sounds nice - I must have missed it!

Beans on toast for me with 40g edam (HEB Hovis, +2 syns, HEA cheese, + 3syns for 12g extra edam) with some wocestershire sauce.

Braw!

Tuna and cheese mini quiches for me today (.5 HEXA), with salad and an apple.

Have got a pear and an orange here to pick on this afternoon :)

M&S marinated prawns with sweet chilli sauce and a side salad, followed by fresh mango and a ww yogurt

mmmmmmm these prawns are so good for only 1 syn!

Tuna and cheese mini quiches for me today (.5 HEXA), with salad and an apple.

Have got a pear and an orange here to pick on this afternoon :)

Never thought about putting tuna in my quiches mmmm thanks!

I made a Chicken stir fry with pasta yesterday, enough for today as well. I used the Blue Dragon Chow Mein Stir Fry sachet (5 syns per sachet) Very tasty and very filling!

Back