whats for lunch

Today was 2 boiled eggs on a slice of toast (hex) spread with 1 lcl, tbsp elf mayo (0.5 syn) and a bowl of homemade veg and chilli soup....my mouth is on fire which is good as it will be zapping all that fat haha :D xx

Chicken & bacon fluffly omlette...yum

That sounds nice. What veg do u put in ur stirfry?. I never know what to put in them.

I normally cheat and buy a prepared one from tesco or asda, I find this so much easier and cheaper.. I love the mushroom ones x

***Saskya*** said:
I normally cheat and buy a prepared one from tesco or asda, I find this so much easier and cheaper.. I love the mushroom ones x

Good idea, that's one dinner sorted. Thanks

I went out for lunch went to frankie and bennys had a tomato and Mozarella salad no dressing and a spag Bol asked for it without using oil so am hoping it was syn free used my hea for my mozzarella was very pleased with myself as normally when j meet my friend for lunch we have burger and chips or pizza but I though was quite good she still had burger and chips though and I didn't even pinch one :)

Chilli penne with passatta, onions, mushrooms, peppers and bacon with HE A of low low cheese, and a mullerlight

Smash pizza with passata, chicken pieces, chips and salad.

Classic delight for me too,
Jacket potato (no butter because some divvy has bought full fat anchor.. thanks for that, slimming world, no?), beans, and HEXA cheese mmm it was simple and delightful mm hmmmmm xxx

Back