whats for lunch

A bowl of speed soup followed by chilli penne with passatta, bacon, onions, mushrooms and peppers.

Roasted veg cous-cous & tuna salad.

Jacket potatoes, chicken and salad - might also do a bag of pasta and sauce for me and hubs to share as well. I'm hungover and need stodge today!! Nom nom!!

allie1904 said:
Cold water and then microwave for two minutes and then add more cold water until its consistency I like :D

Cheers allie - saw on the box you can add hot milk and stir, so I'm hoping I can do hot water & stir - we don't have a microwave as we have a staff restaurant that does breakfast & lunch - don't always want weetabix (pre-measured) I take my own crunchy bran some days so gonna try the ready Brel - I know I loved it as a kid, but that was some 30 years ago lol

A big bowl of melon followed by a Thai mugshot (0.5) & 5 scan bran (HExB) with 3 dairylea triangles (HExA) & cucumber

Had the melon first coz I've been struggling with fruit & veg past few days :D

It was lovely! Dead easy to make and cheap! (Quark £0.78, 3 eggs £0.63, instant Mash £0.48 and Pasta 'n' Sauce £0.48p) Total £2.37, so works out at £0.60p a portion!

Jacket potato
Pork Medalion ( trimmed of all fat ), fried in frylite
Mushrooms
Philly light with chives
Beans and Toms.. ( 1/3 can each )

lettuce, tomato, cucumber,red pepper 42g reduced chedder, quorn turkey & stuffing slices & a 300g pot of asda ff cottage cheese with pineapple (3 sins)

Morrisons roasted veg cous cous (4syns) mixed with a huge chicken salad! YUM! (4 syns may seem a lot but its yummy)

Usual Monday at work canteen lunch -
Jacket potato, baked beans with salad:
lettuce, tomato, cucumber,carrot, watercress, celery, rice salad - rice, peas, green beans and carrot followed by a banana.

Rather peeved :mad: - as someone has knicked my laughing cow cheese out of the fridge, it was in a carrier - so will get a 'proper' insulated bag for them in future, OK, I haven't been in for a week or so - but that's not the point

Back