whats for lunch

Need to use some leftover stuff before they go off so something involving salad veg, beansprouts & tinned fish! Wish me luck lol x

Ive had a large salad with new potato, ham and egg and a bit of light mayo and vanilla mullerlight sprinkled with choc........

Was just wondering, i love salmon and wondered if anyone eats tinned salmon???? If I buy it for a salad which one do I buy.... might sound strange but only ever had fresh salmon fillets so whatever is as similar to this please.... when i looked there was a few different types pink salmon red salmon etc....

Thanks in advance but love salmon with a salad and its a bit expensive fresh to have for my dinner...

x x xx

Ive had a large salad with new potato, ham and egg and a bit of light mayo and vanilla mullerlight sprinkled with choc........

Was just wondering, i love salmon and wondered if anyone eats tinned salmon???? If I buy it for a salad which one do I buy.... might sound strange but only ever had fresh salmon fillets so whatever is as similar to this please.... when i looked there was a few different types pink salmon red salmon etc....

Thanks in advance but love salmon with a salad and its a bit expensive fresh to have for my dinner...

x x xx

Not sure about anyone else, but to me tinned salmon does not taste like fresh salmon. A bit like how tuna steaks don't taste like tinned tuna. I buy tinned pink salmon though and it's yum! You just have to watch out for bones in it. Have a little pick through it before you add it to your mayo or whatever else :)

Not sure about anyone else, but to me tinned salmon does not taste like fresh salmon. A bit like how tuna steaks don't taste like tinned tuna. I buy tinned pink salmon though and it's yum! You just have to watch out for bones in it. Have a little pick through it before you add it to your mayo or whatever else :)

Thanks for that, will give it a go x

Pasta with mushrooms, onions, peppers and passata with he b of low low

chicken breast and grilled bacon salad with a tbsp of light ceasar dressing YUM!

wholegrain crackerbread (HE B) and laughing cow lights (HE A) with ham and salad

having homemade soup of leftovers and stuff that needed using up - mushy peas, baked beans, tomatoes, carrots, spring greens and onions.
Haven't decided yet if I'm having green or EE today as I have a couple of dinner options, and there's enough superfree in the soup if I end up on EE

Will have a big mixed berry salad later

Back