whats for lunch

Think I'll be having stuffed peppers (couscous, herbs, spinach, spring onions, chilli, broccoli & quorn mince) served with a big salad :)

Syn free veg soup as at Mums and she had no mushrooms to go with my bacon and eggs this morning!

Roast chicken new potatoes, broccoli and syn free bbq sauce, followed by my raspberry cheesecake (HE B) & 1 syn and fresh strawberries.

Chicken breast with mash, sw roast potatoes and parsnips, broccoli and carrots. It's cooking now I can't wait :)

Homemade soup - tomato based with baked beans, garden peas, onions & red lentils for S/SS

A HUGE salad of mixed italian leaves, peppers, scallions, pickled red cabbage, bacon (chopped into little squares) and a boiled egg. It was really nice! :)

Off to Asda at lunchtime to get something so reading all these yummy posts for some inspiration! Have fallen into rut of having a mug shot with 4 ryvita. Ok for every now and again but having it every day has kind of sickened me of them!

So planning salad, some sliced meat and cottage cheese Hmmm :)

Same as Kieragh :) We're off out to enjoy the lovely weather so packing a SW friendly pickernic ... I can't wait :D

Back