whats for lunch

Smoked cod fillet (was reduced down in Asda) with cabbage, cauliflower and carrots. Melon for pudding.

Think I may have SW chips, quorn sausages, baked beans & salad (bits I have left before shopping tomorrow) although I've only just had breakfast so I may change my mind later x

Thats what Im having, minus the salad as on a green day ;)

I have just had 4 reduced fat crackers with 50grams of good for you tuna and sweetcorn, a probiotic yoghurt drink and a snack size rice crispie square yummy yummy :D

Today i made the recipe in the supercharged slimming book - chunky minestrone soup.

Only it became less of a soup and more of a pasta dish and i must admit i really enjoyed it! :D

Made some extra to take to work tomorrow for my lunch - its always nice to have some pasta instead of a salad... as much as i love tuna salad which is my normal lunch of choice...

Small sliver of SW Quiche served with pickled onions, beetroot and a green pepper :D

M&S Egg and potato salad ( got 2 the other day as they were £2.55 each or 2 for £3!!)

Home made burgers, potato wedges with tikka spices, salad with balsamic frylight spray dressing, loads of grated carrot with 2 tbsp ex light mayo (1 syn) followed by grapes, strawberries, meringue nest and muller light vanilla & choc yogurt.

It's my first time trying Extra easy day, wish me luck!

I've made a kind of Spanish omelette with onion, courgette, spinach, peas & asparagus. Probably going to 'ping' it at work tomorrow.

Turkey, new potatoes and veg followed by baked apple and low fat creme fraiche

Pasta with cannelini beans, bacon carrot and chopped tomatoes. Yummy!!

green day lunch today is sw chips with beans and 2 eggs. the eggs are from oh's friend so proper yummy free range eggs! :D xxx

Back