whats for lunch

EE day today, I'm having cajun potato salad, which is salad potatoes roasted with some red onion and sprinkled with approx 1 tbsp of cajun seasoning.

I'll serve it with some salad leaves, tomatoes, cottage cheese and home-made tomato sauce for dipping.

I made orzo pasta salad.
Boiled some orzo then added some finely chopped tomato, cucumber, pepper, spring onion, celery and grated carrot, lime zest and juice and seasoning. Then added finely chopped mint and parsley.
Added 28g of extra light greek cheese (morrisons) .

Lovely!

I've just eaten what was supposed to be homemade hot and spicy soup, but I think I put a bit too much rice in it, so its more of a saucy rice dish!! Made it last night, just chucked a load of peppers, onions, tomatoes, garlic and chilli in some stock, blitzed with the hand mixer then added hot and spicy seasoning, rice, peas and sweetcorn to "bulk" it up. Bulked it up a bit too much though . Tastes blumming good if I do say so :)

jaylou said:
I made orzo pasta salad.
Boiled some orzo then added some finely chopped tomato, cucumber, pepper, spring onion, celery and grated carrot, lime zest and juice and seasoning. Then added finely chopped mint and parsley.

Lovely!

Mm, I was just wondering what to make for lunch, and now I think I know!

EE day today, I'm having cajun potato salad, which is salad potatoes roasted with some red onion and sprinkled with approx 1 tbsp of cajun seasoning.

I'll serve it with some salad leaves, tomatoes, cottage cheese and home-made tomato sauce for dipping.

Mmmmmmmmm!!

I made orzo pasta salad.

Lovely!

Where did you get Orzo from? I've been after it for ages

Yep, as suspected, jacket potato and baked beans with a couple of laughing cows mashed in, and salad of balsamic beetroot, iceburg lettuce, cucumber, tomatoes, and grated carrot, followed by a small fruit salad of watermelon, grapes, pineapple, apples.

Have a 'nana for later if needed (doubt it though)

Last night's leftover pasta. Pasta with passata, balsamic vinegar, peppers, onion, garlic,cherry tomatoes and green beans. So nice cold when it is so hot at the moment!

I had tuna salad (tuna, peppers, onions, scallions, radishes, mixed salad leaves, cherry tomatoes (halved for my convenience;) - lime juice, a bit of chilli flakes & black pepper). Simple but tasty!

i am having an omelette with cheese and ham and mushrooms and maybe even beans lol xxxx

Cottage pie- made syn free on Sunday and warmed up in the microwave. Served with cherry tomatoes.

Strawberries and vanilla fat free onken for desert nom nom nom.

I am having leek and pot soup, with a wholemeal pitta, ff yog and a clementine. Really lookin forward to it as it's bloody freezing here today!!

Back