whats for lunch

i am having an omelette with cheese and ham and mushrooms and maybe even beans lol xxxx

OMG i ate this but replaced the beans with spagetti hoops and i couldnt actually finish it i am soooo full. xxx

just had poached eggs on toast :D

Yummy yummy in my tummy mmmmmmmmmmmmm! lol

Eggs seem 2 be the theme of the day :D

lol so versatile! xx

Onion & Mushroom Omlette and Beans!! Mmm x

I've just had a big salad with smoked haddock fillet, boiled egg & HExA grated cheese

jaylou said:
The only place I've been able to find it is Waitrose. I bought 3 bags!!

Is this the pasta that looks like rice????
If so sainsburys sell the gourmet merchant one in boxes for £1.99 and it's by the flavoured cous cous and rice :)

Rainbow salad; iceberg lettuce, red cabbage, grated carrot, radish, cucumber, sweetcorn. All mixed together with a tbsp l/f mayo (2 syns). Plus Asda w/m pitta (HEB) & 2 x Babybel (HEA). Followed by pineapple & maybe an apple if I'm hungry mid-afternoon!

today im having cheese leek an ham pasta n sauce (1syn) with 125ml milk (3syns) , totally worth putting the milk in in my opinion, makes it so much more creamy! xxxxxx

A version of super speed soup (don't know what veg & stuff I got yet so bit of a throw together) followed by a fruit salad (melon, grapefruit, cherries & raspberries)

Tuna salad with lots of types of lettuce, sweetcorn, tomatoes, cucumber and pepper with some boiled eggs nom nom.

Melon for my afternoon snack.

I just had a jacket potato, baked beans, chilli tuna with red cabbage, cherry tomatoes and cucumber - what a throw together of the things i could find in the shop near work! Was very filling though

Funky monkey said:
A version of super speed soup (don't know what veg & stuff I got yet so bit of a throw together) followed by a fruit salad (melon, grapefruit, cherries & raspberries)

Today's soup made with onion, green beans, green lentils, petit pois, baked beans, tinned tomatoes & mini wholemeal pasta shells

Made enough for tonight when I get home late & lunch tomorrow! Love throw together meals that last for days!!

Back