whats for lunch

Roast beef, roast potatoes (made with frylight), spring greens, carrots and yorkshire puddings (4 syns) and Gravy (1 syn)

Thought I'd have a change today, so, topped two slices of wholemeal bread (hexb) with 40g Cathedral City light (hexa), sliced tomatoe, onion and salami (1.5syns) and put under the grill until the cheese melted.
Strawberries to finish..... yum

Thought I'd have a change today, so, topped two slices of wholemeal bread (hexb) with 40g Cathedral City light (hexa), sliced tomatoe, onion and salami (1.5syns) and put under the grill until the cheese melted.
Strawberries to finish..... yum

That sounds devine!:D Didn't realise salami was so low in syns - will definitely have to get some - thanks!

I had mushroom risotto pronto and added half a courgette and half a pack of button mushrooms diced up and frylighted. I had planned on replacing the suggested oil/butter/parmesan you are supposed to add at the end with a laughing cow light but when I tasted it I decided it really wasn't necessary.

It was absolutely delicious, a fantastic comfort food to help my grotty cold :)

lovetosew said:
I had mushroom risotto pronto and added half a courgette and half a pack of button mushrooms diced up and frylighted. I had planned on replacing the suggested oil/butter/parmesan you are supposed to add at the end with a laughing cow light but when I tasted it I decided it really wasn't necessary.

It was absolutely delicious, a fantastic comfort food to help my grotty cold :)

Is this a packet thingy? Where do u get it??

ham, beetroot, egg and salad cream sandwich, that and a small salad, is all I can manage for lunch hate the thought of cooking at lunch time as well as dinner lol

poached eggs on toast :)

oh yum that's my lunch for tomorrow sorted!

I made a gorgeous cottage pie today :D
Mince, onions, few herbs/black pepper, baked beans and gravy topped with mashed swede and celeriac and topped with HEa of grated cheese :)
Yum yum!

we had a bbq so i had steak, salad and crispy mushrooms ( made from an idea i got on here where you dip the mushrooms in beaten egg and instant mash powder spray with frylight and bake in the oven) also made some garlic mayo using elf mayo and garlic granules

It was more brunch
All made in the microwave. Quorn sausages, scrambled eggs & mushrooms with toast with marmite & sin free onion chutney

Back