whats for lunch

Superspeed soup, had this yesterday and it's yummy though a bit spicy! I made it with spicy bean salad and put in a curry oxo by mistake but it's gooood!

I just had hummous made from 3/4s tin of chickpeas with 2 tablespoons of quark, garlic, lemon juice, salt, pepper + paprika. I had it with my hexB of crackerbreads and it was gorgeous! the other 1/4 tin of chickpeas is currently roasting in the oven to see if I can make those peanutty things. I know they should be synned so I thought I'd just make a small quantity to see how they turn out.

I just had hummous made from 3/4s tin of chickpeas with 2 tablespoons of quark, garlic, lemon juice, salt, pepper + paprika. I had it with my hexB of crackerbreads and it was gorgeous! the other 1/4 tin of chickpeas is currently roasting in the oven to see if I can make those peanutty things. I know they should be synned so I thought I'd just make a small quantity to see how they turn out.

ok, I am quite relieved to report back that I don't like the roasted chick peas...they are not horrible, they just don't do a lot for me.

I had omlette with pieces of ham in x

Chilli Pasta wiv roasted veg xx

omlette with turkey rashers and mushrooms... (with a little ketchup, synned of course!!)

oooohhhh that sounds nice... i think i might have to get some of those, for lazy days :)

4 scan bran with a marmite & cheddar, feel stuffed now!

I'm on a green day so I think I'll have a frittata with tomatoes, spinach, sweetcorn and leftover potatoes from dinner last night. And of course the ubiquitous salad!

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Back