whats for lunch

Bit of a rush for work so grabbed 6 laughing cows and 6 ryvita. Will count as 2 hea and b. Got a yogurt, bananas and strawbs we well. Not had brekkie and working until 6 so we'll see what happens!

Sent from my Desire HD using MiniMins

I'm going to have salad, HExA cheese, mugshot & thinking of making a scan bran cake but since its my first day back on plan feels a bit like cheating?!? (was thinking peanut butter & banana!) Never tried it but don't have hot chocolate or owt in house :( x

Jacket spud & cottage cheese with salad....

Quorn sausages, eggs, beans and salad. Probably not quite 1/3 superfree, but hey, you only live once :D So depressing that Quorn sausages are no longer free, waaah!

I had a 'fried' egg and lean bacon sandwich on my 400g wholemeal bread with a squidge of low sugar heinz ketchup, followed by fruit. Good hangover food! At least I stuck to vodka last night and resisted half a pint of guinness and black which is what I really wanted. My boyfriend said 'think of the calories' and that helped put me right off! (he doesn't understand SW but knows i'm on a diet)

Big bowl of salad with grated cheese (HExA) 5 scan bran (HExB) with a tbsp philadelphia light cream cheese (3?) & roast chicken pot noodle to go

Going to make tomato & veggie pasta for lunch tomorrow in about an hour. :)

Back