whats for lunch

Funky monkey said:
Big bowl of salad with grated cheese (HExA) 5 scan bran (HExB) with a tbsp philadelphia light cream cheese (3?) & roast chicken pot noodle to go

Same but with a mugshot instead of noodles to go :)

I am having Batchelors savoury beef rice with added veg & a low fat yoghurt & a crumbled meringue for pudding :)

It will be, in about an hour... Cous cous (about 1/3 of an ainsley harriot packet 0.5), smoked salmon, egg and salad (lots of!) (lettuce, tomato, peppers, cucumber), with salad cream (1.5).
Then a mullerlight :D

NOM! Wish it was lunch already....

xx

Just had a big salad with pickled beetroot & onions, mackerel in tomato sauce & boiled eggs
Followed by melon, grapes, kiwi & pomegranate

French toast (my new fave - HExB) with quorn sausages (3) baked beans & grated cheese (HExA)

I can't decide!! Either my left over lamb roast dinner, or left over spaghetti bolognase....tough decision as both really yummy!!

Jacket potato, cheese and beans -I couldn't be bothered to pack my lunch last night so have to run up to the canteen - good job they do yummy jacket potatoes.

xx

2day Im having 50g of reduced fat tuna and sweetcorn filler on wholemeal bread, an asda vitality bar and a fat free pro-biotic yoghurt drink nom nom nom :)

I had the coronation chicken pasta salad from this month's SW mag, it was lovely, i would do this again for sure and it was only 2 syns

Back