whats for lunch

Leftover wholegrain rice with roasted veg and salad, a muller light, an apple, a bag of grapes and a weetabix oaty bar.

Ham and Egg salad followed by a nectarine

x

Think I'm going to make a tomato pasta thingie! :) Use up the last of the floppy veggies!

Heinz pizza flavoured tortellini Mini Meal (1/2 syn), a couple of slices of ham and some salad, and maybe 1 Cadbury Choco for the sweet tooth!

Large mixed salad (mixed leaves, cherry tomatoes and cucumber), with mixed beans and cooked ham.

Lunch? I have only just had breakfast!!!! Though, I will have leftover multibean speed chilli with a jacket potato. :)

Prawns, home made marie rose sauce, lettuce, cherry tomato's, peppers - all free :)

Shrimpy, do you have a recipe for multi bean speed chilli please?

I kinda made it up... LOL. But I can tell you how I did it- with no measurements though, cause I'm a shake and taste kinda girl! :)

I did it in the slow cooker but you could do it on the stove too. :)

This served 4 I reckon as we're both having it for lunch today!

I fried (in frylight) up 1 huge onion with 2 peppers (chunky chopped), with 3 cloves of garlic and fresh chillies if available or we use asda's pickled Habeneros (2 teaspoons but we like it HOOOOOOT!), til soft on a low heat. Then I added 1 tin Red Kidney beans, 1 tin Cannelini beans, 1 tin of baked beans and 1/2 a tin of pinto beans. Add 1 tin of chopped tomatoes and a 250ml carton of passata. Stir and add generous amounts of cumin, oregano, black pepper, cayenne, smoked paprika and a tiny sprinkle of nutmeg and cinnamon. Splash of lee & perrins. Then leave to simmer and reduce down on a low heat.

I hope that makes some sort of sense. :)

I have had pasta with phili and peas followed by a banana and a nectarine :)xxx

Back