whats for lunch

Falafel, houmous, carrot and cucumber sticks.....back on it 100%!

Sent from my Desire HD using MiniMins

Went out with friends - chose wisely - Tuna steak, jacket potato and salad.

EE - Jacket potato with 1 tsp Flora Light (1.5 syns), LF Cottage Cheese & Chive (free) with a big ham salad (free) with 1tbsp Hellmans Lighter than Light Mayo (0.5 syns)

Easy Bean pot again, this time chilli - it said mild on the packet but my mouth is actually a little bit burney.

It was yummy though and FREE!! with my HEB warburtons pathetic bread and a large diet coke brought back from MaccyD's by my wonderful workmates (who are now eating their way through burgers and fries).

Diet pump coke makes me happy.

xx

Chicken breast with savoury rice, salad and 1 tbsp of Mayo!
image-2672859020.jpg

On holiday - got up and made a sw quiche, so had that with salad. Also made sw chilli for tonight, before polishing the halo....

skinnyminx said:
On holiday - got up and made a sw quiche, so had that with salad. Also made sw chilli for tonight, before polishing the halo....

Wow!!! I hope your halo is extra shiney...... It certainly should be!!!! Xx

2 slices of whomeal bread toasted, filled with ham, tomato and egg. Toasted bread always makes tastier sarnies I find.
I take it it's ok to toast bread (with nothing on it) as my HEB

Morrisons quinoa and lentil salad shaker which is apparently 10.5 syns :(

Good job I hadn't planned any syns in, not craving chocolate and have my HEB for a hi-fi bar this evening :D

xx

Baked Spud and beans with Curry powder sprinkled on top. Stunk the office right out! :)

Serves my co workers right as they had bacon butties today!

Jacket potatoes and baked beans...

Back