whats for lunch

How many syns are in ww sausages, hope not too many as I have just eaten 3....

Houmous, red pepper, carrot and two slices of ham. Then had a muller light afterwards.

Debridger said:
which ones were they - pretty sure they're 0.5 on red/ee

They were the cumberland ones I think - looked then up in the food directory and syn section on website, but could not find them. I will count them as half a syn - so all on all I have had 4.5syns today - yes bring on supper....

Bachelors pasta n sauce mild cheese & broccoli (0.5) with extra broccoli, red onion & asparagus thrown in

Today is going to be a 'let's see what I can buy in Tesco for lunch which is syn free' today, as we were all out of salad in the house this morning when I went to throw something together for myself.

I'm sure I will be able to find something.

I think it's about 10 1/2 syns for the whole pot but it's lovely and filling. Does anyone know why soups have to be synned? It's 93 per half pot (300g) and from the looks of it quite healthy.

Kitty78 said:
I think it's about 10 1/2 syns for the whole pot but it's lovely and filling. Does anyone know why soups have to be synned? It's 93 per half pot (300g) and from the looks of it quite healthy.

I might not be right about this but I think its because of the tomato been been processed releases it's sugars

They were the cumberland ones I think - looked then up in the food directory and syn section on website, but could not find them. I will count them as half a syn - so all on all I have had 4.5syns today - yes bring on supper....

online only shows premium pork (0.5) or thick pork (1) - sure I saw something else in my directory - buy I'm at work now

Premade soups don't have a free food allowance, no idea why, but they don't.

Today is going to be a 'let's see what I can buy in Tesco for lunch which is syn free' today, as we were all out of salad in the house this morning when I went to throw something together for myself.

I'm sure I will be able to find something.

Hmm, very proud of myself... picked up a crispy salad tub (super free) and a couple of slices of cooked turkey off the deli (free). Also picked up some prepared fruit (melon, mango and pineapple sticks) but not sure I want them right now... will leave it half an hour and see how I feel I think!

Back