whats for lunch

Still without a kitchen so spent 10 syns on a sainsburys fresh butternut squash soup - it was lovely though. Can't wait to start making my own again...

Tuna, sweetcorn & pasta mixed with reduced fat Mayo (2.5) served with a big salad (lettuce, tomato, cucumber, beetroot)

How may syns on a Whitney southern style burger at Asda trying to decide whether to buy...

skinnyminx said:
How may syns on a Whitney southern style burger at Asda trying to decide whether to buy...

Quorn stupid predictive text

Just had last night's cottage pie (with a carrot and butternut squash topping). Yummy

Corn on the cob and a new Uncle Bens Rice pot thing- Sweet and Sour which according to syns online is free. Yummy

I was going to make popcorn chicken using cous cous as the coating, but, as my club was cancelled last night i couldnt find out if i need to syn the cous cous on EE! Can anyone tell me??x

Roast Butternut Squash and red pepper soup, strawberries and total 0%. Nice!

Had a prawn salad no dressing not the most exciting I have to say but it was best I do running into sainsburys and not wanting to use any syns.

Just had 3 small poached eggs & a bit of bacon on 2 wholemeal toast (HExB) then I'm going to have a strawberry activia snack pot with a punnet of raspberries & a big mug of tea (didn't have time for breakfast thats why I've had a big lunch lol)

Curried squash soup and a chicken salad! Delish!

Chicken and watercress mixed with a level tbsp of extra light Mayo in 2 slices of nimble bread. With a side salad of lettuce cucumbers an tomatoes...simple but nice
Lauren x

Back