whats for lunch

New to this but I am having a 2-egg omlette with mushrooms and tomatoes, onion and an apple - yum! Just nipping home to make it during my lunch break and play with puppy! x

had it at 11:30 as I am going to Aquafit at 2pm.... I had a tin of spaghetti hoops and a dew pasta penne - I was mega hungry and the hoops alone would not have been enough.

Going to have a coffee noiw followed by a muller light - coconut...

Mullerlight coconuts are extra yummy!!! Like a Bounty! On offer at Asda only 30p!! x

Today i had potato and leek soup, uncle bens chilli rice time and a mullerlight cherry yoghurt with raspberries

I had ham and chicken salad followed by half a valiant melon. All seems like a distant memory now though. Roll on tea time...

A valiant melon? Having images of it willingly sacrificing itself to u in the name of honour lol!!!!!

eeks had not picked that error up from the predictive text - should have been Galia....

turket fillet, peppers, garden peas, onion, tomatoes, garlic, tinned tomatoes and carrots all thrown in a pot and put in the oven. will top with philli light when i eat it, yumyum!!

Quorn cumberland sausages (1 syn) beans, "fried" egg, beans, mushrooms - it is Sunday after all - yum yum x

Potato Hash with with eggs.

Back