whats for lunch

I really fancy a cheese and pickle sandwich today :) So bread and cheese from healthy extras, I'll syn the pickle and spread it on bread first so no butter used :) Probably fruit to follow.xx

I'm about to go and make something with diced turkey thigh, not entirely sure what yet though! I sort of fancy a nice creamy curry, but i can't stand putting yogurt in it and it's a lot of effort to make curry from scratch just for lunch!

I'm going to make SW quiche with broccoli, potato and onion in it and have that with a big salad. Can't wait, it's one of my fave SW recipes!

Leftover beef and veggie stew cooked in the slow cooker yesterday

Scrambled eggs on hexb toast with salad :)

A subway salad bowl with ham and turkey

Today was pasta in a mixed seafood, chorizo and passata sauce. 2.5 syns for the chorizo

Kitty78 said:
I've got a beetroot soup defrosting ready for lunch

Oooo I was going to make some beetroot and parsnip soup yesterday until
I realised that I needed some fromage frais and I didn't have any so I must get some today! I ended up making roasted butternut and red pepper soup instead!

Jacket potato for me today with beans and cheese :) possibly a side salad or I may just have fruit afterwards xx

low-fat supernoodles with leftover sweetcorn and tuna fritters from yesterday's lunch. Lack of superfree, ack, but haven't had time to do a lunch-shop yet. Will make up for it this evening!

Seafood stir-fry & Caramel Hi fi bar

2 slices cheese on toast with lots of tomato followed by a pear. :D

Back