whats for lunch

**punk*~*star** said:
Coriander spiced vegetable soup with 2 wholemeal bread (hexb)

Had to use my hexb at breakfast so now I'm going to cook some pasta in the soup instead x

Small ham and mustard sandwich (one small piece of wholemeal) and home made spicy brown lentil and veg soup.

Sausage casserole (by this I mean sausages cut up and put into a batch of speed soup lol) so not strictly a casserole but full of lots of lovely things. :)

I had a warm salad, lettuce/cucumber sprayed with fry light salad ceasar dressing, cubed up 2 mini babybel light from my hexa, and topped it off with 2/3 packet of bachelors macaroni cheese made up with mainly water and a dash of milk from my hexa (having 2 hexa as im on green day) which i added mushrooms and peppers to whilst it cooked it was yum!

made the other 1/3 of macaroni into a mac pie by mixing an egg with it and baking in the oven so i can have that to snack on later or save it for my lunch tomorrow :)

Jacket Potato
Ham
homemade huge coleslaw with helmans el mayo

For Dinner I had Yuk Sung and for Supper I will have Salmon on a bed of Couscous

I'm having Chicken, salad and new potatoes. and a slice of chocolate scan bran cake (1.5 syns) after.

Lunch for me today is rice leftovers from last night, rocket and cherry tomato salad and Tesco red thai chicken mini fillets.

I also have a pear and clementine sat on my desk if I'm still peckish or get mid afternoon munchies!

Just eaten my version of chinese crispy seaweed (savoy cabbage, oven baked with salt & sweetner)
about to have HM veg soup (carrot, broc & cauli) and if still hungry will have somethin in a wm pitta (HEX B)

Back