whats for lunch

2-2.jpg
trying this

I had a stupid team building meal. Ending up using 12 syns I didn't really wanna use. Starter was free with just a melon fruit salad type thing (didn't eat the raspberry sauce which would have added syns). Lunch was Chicken Caesar salad, the healthiest thing on the menu, chicken was grilled, but the caesar sauce and croutons on it made it 12 syns or so.

I did avoid the puddings, so thats something, still feel bad about using those syns though, it wasn't even that nice.

4 Linda macartney red onion and rosemary sausages, 1 tin of beans, 1 dry fry egg, 1/3 plate worth of melon, 1 syn of HP

a wholemeal roll with dairylea light triangles ham and red onion, an apple and a 2 finger kitkat :)

louise1979 said:
home made kebab:jelous:
pork marinated and cooked
pittas
salad
garlic mayo(i like plenty)

It looked very tasty:)
I did something similar the other night and marinated the pork in curry paste and fat free Greek yoghurt :)

Bit late lol, lunch was SW pizza, HEa of cheddar, tomato purée, sweet pepper and smoked salmon bits, my 1st attempt at one and I thought it was lovely (ate the other half too lol)

image-708362213.jpg

Leftover dinner :D pasta with random sauce consisting of tomatoes, chickpeas, spinach, onion, garlic and spices! Looks disgusting but tastes really good! x

Back