whats for lunch

diet coke pork - with braised onion and cabbage + actifried bns carrot and swede....

Just tried some of the Old El Paso refried beans (free on G and EE) no likey :(

Grizzly_man said:
Just tried some of the Old El Paso refried beans (free on G and EE) no likey :(

Ooh thanks for the reminder that they are free! I love them, rubbish by themselves but great with other Mexican goodness!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Packed lunch for me today. Flask with boiling water to make my mug shot, bowl of salad, 3 babybel light (1HEXA), Mullerlight, banana & grapes.

ham/chicken salad and melon/strawberries

Homemade pitta pizza, using a co-op pitta bread as the base for a HEB. Not sure of toppings yet, but I'm having it with a rocket salad and some kale 'fried' in garlic and red wine vinegar.

home-made spicy butternut squash and carrot soup (although really need less 'spice' next time it blew my head off lol) had that with slices of bread heB spread with cottage cheese.

I didnt know re-fried beans were free :eek: although pre-sw i ate mine with mountains of tortilla chips and sour cream nom! dunno what id eat them with now though :S

are the spicy re-fried beans free? those are the ones i had not the normal ones as they are bland and taste horrid! if it was original you had try the spicy ones, they are not really hot but give a nice flavour :) only a few places seem to sell the spicy ones and they come in the smaller size tins. - sorry for going off-topic!

The creamy chicken and Apple Salad out of last months mag - and it was lurvely and very filling, followed by a toffee mullerlight!

Homemade Carrot, lentil & tomato soup

ingredients
2x onion choped
5x carrots chopped
tin of chopped tomatoes

salt, pepper, chilli & garlic to taste

bring to the boil & shimmer for 1/2 hour, then blend

Back