whats for lunch

Please someone help! I need to know the sin value of Morrisons eat smart beetroot salad and eat smart tomato and chilli couscous also from the cold section. Please help as i can't search anything on this rubbish phone. X thank you all in advance!

Abbie1989 said:
Please someone help! I need to know the sin value of Morrisons eat smart beetroot salad and eat smart tomato and chilli couscous also from the cold section. Please help as i can't search anything on this rubbish phone. X thank you all in advance!

If you repost this in the Syn section you'll get a better response hun (would help but on phone).

Abbie1989 said:

225g pot of that cous cous 2.5syns

There is something wrong with me - im enjoying eating salads!! lol i think im making them more interesting on sw than i used to eat if i ever had a salad which was very rare lol

Today had mixed lettuce leaves/little gem lettuce with cucumber, cherry tomatoes, sweetcorn, warm onions and peppers done in frylight, roasted baby new potatoes, boiled egg, heA of cheese, and some home-made ff yogurt cheese, was sooo yum and syn free :D

i had nutella on wholemeal toast... 1tbsp nutella (4 syns) and 60g wholemeal toast (healthy b) and a grapefruit.

Bag of tesco value frozen fruit salad (still frozen) and a muller light. ( turns to ice-cream :) )

Sent from my iPod touch using MiniMins

I had an asda wholemeal pitta (hexb) with wafer thin ham, tomato and rocket. Was delish.

at work today so I have a kiwi and an apple to snack on later xx

brown rice peas and cottage cheese

there is already a very similar thread for this!!

A mug of onion soup with a pitta bread pizza (Co-Op pitta for a HEB). I had mushrooms, tomato and green pepper on the pizza and HOW much do I love the fact that tomato purée is free now? :D

I'm off work today so had time to make a yummy lunch!

Jacket potato with cottage cheese, salad with some chicken pieces and beetroot.

Feel really stuffed now!

There probably is but I only joined yesterday and am still learning! Apologies

I had a jacket potato with beans (not very exciting)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back