whats for lunch

I've just had my lunch...mugshot cheese (2syns) and some cherry tomatoes, a small punnet of strawberries, a banana (all SuperFree!) and a WW vanilla fat free yogurt (Free!)...have to say, I thought I'd be hungry without something a bit more substantial, but I definitely won't be hungry now until dinner! First time I've had a mugshot too and it was surprisingly ok...I won't be eating mugshots regularly as I think it's better to get some fresh food, but it's the end of the month and the cupboards/fridge are pretty much empty!! :rolleyes:

I was gonna have a massive salad but wanted stodge instead so pasta and sauce (1syn) with lettuce, cucuber & tomatoes!

I've just had a huge salad with carrots, peppers, mushrooms, cucmber, slices of ham & a boiled egg while sitting in the garden, twas divine :eek:)

loveheart<3 said:
Marmite pasta with HEXA on top :) was yum! End of the month cupboards!!

OMG - you have inspired me for tomorrow - looking forward to dinner tomorrow already!!

Kitty78 said:
OMG - you have inspired me for tomorrow - looking forward to dinner tomorrow already!!

Mm it's yum especially if you love marmite! I melt 2 tsps of butter in it to make it nice and creamy for 2 syns :)

I'm having a 'chicken style burger' made with HXb Weight Watchers petit pan, quorn fillet smeared with bbQ sauce, lettuce and mayo, served with cherry toms and cucumber sticks

Cheese n broccoli pasta n sauce (1/2 syn) with red onions & broccoli with a sprinkle of paprika

I'm having a savoury rice with sweetcorn and some asparagus, strange combo I know but feeling rough and want something quick

Had a weird lunch!! Was a boiled egg sandwich and a mugshot- needed to be quick and was only things indoors I could think of! Food shop isn't till tonight!

Green Day: I had broccoli and potato soup, made it up as i went along and it turned out really good! just onion, broccoli, potato, milk from heA, stock cube, 1 x butterbud, salt and pepper, i will prob stick in some garlic next time though as an added flavour, and got plenty of superfree with a small head of broccoli in there too :) I also put a spoonful of quark on the top for creamyness (and to make it look posh, even though its only me and the dogs in the house lmao) I had it with 2 small wholemeal rolls (they were small enough to have 2 as one healthy extra) and 1xHEA of cheese, filled me up nicely :D

Tomato, onion & herb pasta n sauce with broccoli, roast peppers, courgettes & red onions & cheese (hexa)

:p

Back