whats for lunch

Cooked, smoked salmon trimmings stirred through a salad

It's a bit rrandom but I really wanted boiled egg and ham with scan bran, but didn't want tomatoes etc, so had grapefruit, apple and pear to start, followed by my scan bran eggy ham delight!

Fried half an onion and tomato in 1tbs oil (1xHEXB), added a hand full of mint leaves and baked beans. when warmed up mixed 2 eggs, salt & pepper and whisked and poured over. Sliced 1 oz cheddar (1xHEXA) and arranged on top. Put under grill to set and brown. Served with sliced tomatoes. It was delish.

Diet coke chicken and cauliflower

Bit of a use stuff up lunch, Iceland frozen pork, out of date, 10p tesco special, rocket and spinach leaves, left over tinned tomato and garlic reduction.

image-2456406566.jpg

Massive chicken and bacon salad with some cold new potatoes, definitely had my 1/3 superfree on that plate!

Chicken savoury rice with a pack of chicken fridge raiders & soy sauce thrown in - was proper comfort food till I remembered I was on green today so that meal just cost me 6 syns :(

It's the week before payday so I'm getting right to the back of the cupboards and I've made a use it up lunch.

3 tomatoes (long past their best) chopped into 8ths, 1/2 an onion chopped, 1 green chilli chopped, 2 cans of tuna drained, 50ml balsamic vinegar, 1/2 tin of toms, 2 tsp agave (1 syn) a chopped scotch bonnet chilli (blow your head off hotness) all mixed up in a roasting tray and cooked at 200 for 35 mins till the sauce has reduced and caramelised and everythings tasty.

I've had 1/3 of it for lunch with some couscous, and there's plenty left for tomorrow. I was too busy shoving it in my mouth to take a photo today, will try tomorrow :)

Homemade potato, veg and red lentil soup... Which a has a good after kick of chilli
:)

image-2355497277.jpg

Last edited:
Well b/fast and lunch has been jacket potato cheese and beans an salad.

Thought beans would have it ok for breakfast lol.

Damn early shifts, can't face to eat at 5.30am x

Back