whats for lunch

Birdmummy said:
Maybe she meant weetabix, as she is skint until next Thursday !

Ah yes lol, bet it was a typo .. I was thinking of some twix - weetabix concoction lol

I'm going to make a couscous salad with salmon fillet

I think that's the plan anyway :)

Plan changed: an apple then mild cheese & broccoli pasta n sauce (0.5) with red onion & broccoli

Last edited by a moderator:
Rubbish weather again today and I just cannot seem to get warm, so going to have a huge jacket potato piled high with baked beans and salad on the side. Good old comfort food :)

Made a huge salad last night to bring to work with lettuce, cucumber, yellow and orange peppers, red onions, sweetcorn, cherry tomatoes, cheese (HEX A) and italian meats (synned)

I'll either have 2 finger kit kat or an alpen last after it :)

are the chicken scewers from weatherspoons defo free if you don't eat the sauce?

That's what I've read on here hun, I think the skewers themselves must get grilled in the oven.

The piri piri sauce was on I only ate about half of it though cos just dipped the chicken in a bit, and its half syn for tablespoon so probably had 1 syns worth. I'd say there's only 4 tablespoons in the little jug.

Joeybird said:
What's a baby bel burger?!

She may mean a melt in the middle burger - homemade burger with m b b in the middle... Unless baby bel burger is something else

Back