whats for lunch

Roast chicken mug shot apple + satsuma.

Jacket spud. Toms. Cucumber. Soft cheese with garlic and herbs and onion marmalade

ForumRunner_20120526_153306.jpg

ForumRunner_20120526_153306.jpg

I have just had a lovely tuna and smoked salmon salad, mixed the tuna with onion and sweetcorn and a tbsp of light mayonnaise. Loads of lettuce, tomatoes and cucumber and carrot. Lovely.

Picnic!!! We've got a huge fruit salad, some lovely juice with lemons in, a cous cous salad with roast veg and HExA feta with some mini aeros for afters! 3 syns for the mini aeros, everything else free so we can have a glass of wine later :) x

1/2 pasta and sauce with mixed veg, pineapple melon and strawberries

Mug shot with a muller light and lots of fruit at work on a lovely hot day and there is a music festival on just up the road where my boyf is grrrrr not fair :-(

We had ham and chicken salad today as we were out walking. It looked so lovely, I took a picture!P1020043.jpg

Lovely salad with boiled eggs, ham, cheese (a choice). Syns were French stick and potato salad and coleslaw, but I didn't have much.

I couldn't eat lunch today. College was so hot and stuffy that the heat made me loose my appetite! The only SW friendly thing I could have eaten was jacket potato and beans which was just not appealing when I was so hot!

Back