whats for lunch

Today I am having 2 scrambled eggs with smoked salmon and salad.

I'm having pasta with veg, homemade tomato sauce with chorizo as a special treat. 10 syns for the chorizo though! :O Should be worth it, it's my fave :)

Legomom said:
Experimented with bulgar wheat (really nice) and ended up with a bulgar wheat pineapple chicken red pepper rocket celery carrot red cabbage and pomegranate salad LOL. It was yum with a drizzle of fiery sweet chilli sauce on :) Lunch was all about the using up of some odds and ends today.

Sounds right up my street! Yum. Going to try this but with couscous as I hate bulgar wheat! X

Have had a very huge lunch! Chicken low fat supernoodles, co-op chicken tikka pieces, mushrooms, baby corn, asparagus and onion. I know it sounds bizarre but it was big, which is what i needed ;). Is the chicken still free on EE?

sharron12 said:
Have had a very huge lunch! Chicken low fat supernoodles, co-op chicken tikka pieces, mushrooms, baby corn, asparagus and onion. I know it sounds bizarre but it was big, which is what i needed ;). Is the chicken still free on EE?

Is it the Elmwood ones? I just checked the app and it says free :)

I'm having yoghurt and fruit for lunch.. Feeling very fat today and it's weigh in tonight :( x

I've got homemade turkey salad with a load of fruit for afters.

I'm starving today - already eaten loads and have only 4 syns left (that is after dinner too)

Pasta & 1 tbs of pesto, not sure of syn value for pesto

Sardines in tomato sauce + lettuce in wholemeal pitta bread 2 x babybel and bowl of pineapple yummy

SW pasta quiche with onions and wild garlic, huge punnet of strawberries and a Freddo as I need chocolate at lunch!

Birdmummy said:
Think you'll find pesto is on average 4 syns per tablespoon.

Perfect thank you x

I had a lazy lunch today, minestrone mug shot, a pack of fresh pineapple fingers, ww yogurt and 2 alpen light bars as my hexb!
Was super hungry but couldn't be bothered to make anything properly lol!!

Have some rolls to eat up so going to have a wholemeal roll with quorn ham slices and either low fat mayo or low low spread depending on how I'm feeling, will have salad with it as well

Chicken with a big salad and some caesar dressing. Then a WW lemon and lime yogurt.

Back