whats for lunch

What are 'mug shots'? x

Bean burger left over from last night - in a pitta with some salad

at work at lunchtime (i work as a catering assistant) so ill have a salad with turkey slices n heinz extra light salad cream

I've got 2 slices wholemeal toast with 42g low fat cheese and Worcestershire sauce with a side salad- yum!

jenm said:
What are 'mug shots'? x

They are packets of pasta or noodles. You put it in a mug, pour hot water over it, mix and leave to stand for 5 mins. I've tried sweet and sour noodles which is nice and the cheese pasta which is nasty!

i just had
a tin of asda chick pea dahl, tin of tomatos, onion, mushrooms all mixed up with chinese savoury rice (cooked) put in the oven for a hour
it was gorgeous ad ive got 3 tubfuls AND my bowl for dinner just now out of it
proper nice

Ohh i Must try this!! i Love Chickpea Dahl and this will give it an Extra Twist :)

Aymz said:
They are packets of pasta or noodles. You put it in a mug, pour hot water over it, mix and leave to stand for 5 mins. I've tried sweet and sour noodles which is nice and the cheese pasta which is nasty!

At the moment they are 33p in HOme BArgains - if you have one near you. I add veggies and chunky quorn to make a meal. I quite like the cheesy pasta one but my favourites are the sweet and sour and the THai one.

I had a really lovely piece of salmon in the local morrisons cafe lol. Didn't have the hollandaise and had a knob of butter on my potatoes as a treat instead!! Spuds were tinned and not great but the fish was perfectly done!!

I had left over quorn cottage pie with baked beans and mushy peas . Yum Yum

Gonna use up the leftover beansprouts etc from last nights stir fry. Think I've got a bit of turkey breast in the fridge to use up too.

Jacket Potato, heb cheese, bacon and a side salad (red cabbage, cucumber, carrot, pepper, celery) and a blob of salad cream

I fried some med veg in fry light and cooked some orzo pasta added some passata garlic etc going the have it cold as am at work then some fruit x

Shredded chicken breast + salad 2 x babybel

mushymouth said:
i just had
a tin of asda chick pea dahl, tin of tomatos, onion, mushrooms all mixed up with chinese savoury rice (cooked) put in the oven for a hour
it was gorgeous ad ive got 3 tubfuls AND my bowl for dinner just now out of it
proper nice

Hi how many syns are in Asda chick pea Dahl?

Back