whats for lunch

At work today so brought in pasta salad - loads of tomatoes, watercress, celery, peppers & onions with tin mackerel in tomato sauce on top - its lovely!! Think I'll go get it out of fridge now!

image-3734490734.jpg

Fat free cottage cheese, new pots & salad. Mmmmmmmmmm

I have had turkey salad with some ceasar dressing. Lushness!

I made a smoked bacon and Sweetcorn soup
and toasted an Asda wholemeal pitta with 42g
LF cheddar cheese melted on top and floated it
on the soup ( as cheesy croutons )
Used my heb and my hea

I ended up with a mugshot, some ham and a variety of fruit, Tesco didnt have any past and sauce or low fat supernoodles :(

Chicken flavoured (oxo) couscous with pan fried( frylight) quorn chicken pieces and a salad. Was very nice :0)

Im gonna have a mugshot and a chicken breast, i know i should add some veg or salad but i swear im gonna turn into a rabbit if i eat any more this week so giving myself a break just for lunch because i totally went off the rails yesterday and needed a sugar rush!! Easing back into it!! X

Jacket potato, cheese, baked beans and salad. I am a creature of habit :D

Baked sweet potato topped with cottage cheese fresh pineapple + ham with stir fried veg

I had an Ainsley Harriet spice sensation cous cous, a carrot, a handful of salad leaves, a babybel light (hexA) and a few slices of wafer thin ham. It was gorgeous.

Potato, asparagus, tomato, pea, onion and quorn hash

Followed by asda rhubarb and vanilla yogurt with a cherry bakewell alpen on top

I had a wholemeal roll (synned it ) and toasted it with wilted spinach, ham, dry fried egg plus dijon mustard mixed in 0% Greek yog as dressing was yummy

I'm new to this so still struggling for inspiration (I'm usually very much a sandwich girl!), so had baked potato with baked beans and 1/2 can of tuna, with a green salad. That's all free on EE isn't it?

Back