whats for lunch

just eating a big bowl of pasta with leftover bolognaise stirred in...yum! wil be having strawberries after x

left over free pork & paprika one pot, a birds eye micro veg (carrot cauli & broccoli) maybe some fruit after.

A tomato mug shot ( syn free i hope) and an egg salad

Currently eating a mug shot for the first time and it is deliscious !!!

Last edited:
A banana, an apple, and the most ginormous orange I have ever seen :eek:

I didn't have lunch today as I have been poorly. Tomorrow I am off work again so I will make chicken breast with mozzarella, baked in a chilli pesto sauce (Hex A and sauce 2 syns) with bolied potatoes and mushrooms.

Mixed vegetable pasta :drool:

Ham lettuce red onion chillies cucumber beetrpot cherry tomatoes and rice mixed with sweetcorn peas carrots n brocolli with tbsp sweet chilli:) yum! Xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

beans on toast , going to add some liquid smoke to turn them bbqy..excited not had beans on toast for AGES

Ryvita with laughing cow light + cucumber
Cherries, ff yog

tuna pasta with pea shoots and mango to follow, so tastyIMG_0217[1].jpg

Butternut squash & bacon rissotto with a side salad and some roasted BNS :) Really nice and filling I will have to leave my apples til later

couscous salad made with a veg stock cube with edamame, grated carrot, chickpeas and a good squirt of lemon juice, v tasty

I am going to have some leftover spicy chicken with a pitta bread (Hex B). Then I am going to make a massive fruit salad to last me the next few days with a pineapple, melon, nectarines and strawberries and maybe an apple.

Back